Life is hectic! We all experience it daily, and we need something to unwind. What is the best way to curb that feeling of the weight of the world on your shoulders? Of course, sip your favorite beverage! If you are a tea lover, you can understand the magic of this black, brown and golden liquid. Along with the famous Darjeeling tea, ginger tea or masala chai, have you ever heard about Tulsi tea benefits as a stress buster?
Octavius’s Tulsi tea blends will make it easier for you to find the much needed moment of calm in this chaotic life.
What is Tulsi Tea?
Tulsi (Ocimum sanctum), also known as Holy Basil, has been worshipped for centuries owing to its mythological history. Today’s fast-paced smart world has made life easy, but with a huge price. Stress! Not just physical, but which is toxic to our mental health. It messes with your head due to all the daily demands. It can be tough to keep your thoughts aligned and positive.
Tulsi tea has been cherished for its healing properties. It is gaining popularity worldwide as a stress-reliever due to its several compounds.
The Stress-Relieving Tulsi Tea Benefits
- Tulsi will come to your rescue during stress. How? It not only detoxifies your body but also eases mental stress. It is a natural mood booster that can help with depression. Scientists have noted that it can relieve anxiety and depression. It also works as a shield against memory problems.
- It has the ability to tackle the infamous stress hormone, cortisol. Just by sipping soothing Tulsi tea, you can feel at ease, which forces the cortisol to take a step back.
- Whenever you are feeling dazed or have clouded thoughts, try having this tea; it is the gateway towards inspiration and positivity. An expert tip to our readers: Brew it and sip before or after your yoga session or meditation, and experience the zen moments.
- Did you know Tulsi tea is considered liquid yoga? Like yoga, it is the best way to calm down and make your thoughts crystal clear.
Compounds in Tulsi Tea Contributing to Stress Relief
- Tulsi ranks among the best “adaptogens”. Adaptogens are found in herbs, roots, or any plant parts that help the body reduce stress and restore balance.
- It has ursolic acid, a major constituent in Tulsi leaves, which is known to reduce body’s stress as it possesses analgesic properties.
Scientific Evidence Supporting Stress-Relief Benefits
You can call Tulsi a super herb because of its powerful benefits. It fights against infections, soothes the tummy during diarrhea, and protects cells from damage. The superpower doesn’t stop here. It also reduces inflammation, keeps your heart healthy, manages diabetes and high cholesterol, and eases pain and fever.
Tulsi can also help with allergies, boost your immune system, calm your nerves, improve memory, and aid in asthma and coughing. It is a natural stress-buster that can handle tough challenges. Isn’t it amazing? Just sipping Tulsi tea daily can help you feel better, both physically and mentally.
Octavius Tea's Tulsi Tea Range
Now that you are aware of Tulsi tea benefits, it is time to savor Octavius’s Tulsi tea range.
- Tulsi Green Tea: Made from fresh green tea and dried Tulsi leaves, this tea is low on caffeine and packed with antioxidants and nutrients. It is an energy booster and can also keep your weight in check.
- Tulsi Moringa Mint Tea: The perfect blend of three ancient Indian herbs comes together to create a super healthy drink.
- Tulsi Ginger Tea: Call this tea a natural remedy with a combo of powerful herbs that has been used for ages in Ayurveda for its health benefits.
- Tulsi Chamomile Fennel Tea: A special blend like this will leave you refreshed with its wonderful floral aroma and calming properties.
- Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea: Another wellness tea, curated for boosting immunity, metabolism, and beautiful, glowing skin. How about a natural skin detox in your morning cup of tea?
Octavius Tea is committed to offering fresh and pure tea to tea aficionados globally. From cultivation to packaging and delivery, we pay attention to every step. Our 120 years of existence have made us a name you can trust.
Apart from the wide range of Tulsi tea blends, we offer exotic flavors of Kashmiri kawa, Turmeric tea, Darjeeling tea and many more. Don’t miss our lemon honey tea if you are a lover of citrusy and sweet tea. With its symphony of flavors, our tea has several health benefits.
Grab a cup of wellness and embrace the relaxation. Shop now!