Tulsi Ginger Green Tea Loose Leaf - 75 Gms Tin Can
An expertly curated herbal healing tea blend , ideal as a daily beverage throughout the day as it has the best that nature can offer.Tulsi and ginger are ancient Indian ingredients with a myriad of health benefits. It is a unique combination where all the ingredients help in refreshing and energizing the body and mind.
- Best suited for weight care and enhancing your immunity.
- Abundance of anti-oxidants protects bodily tissues from free radical damage.
- Stress relief as it lowers the amount of cortisol in our body.
- Great for digestion and makes for a great post-lunch sip.
- Proven source of relief for upper respiratory disorders such as asthma and other lung-related disorders.
Grassy with well-defined notes of holy basil and a woody aroma, a herbal fragrance, and the spicy taste of ginger.
Strong herbal brew with a magical taste and a sweet-spicy flavor. The holy basil leaves contain essential oils that contribute to the fragrance and refreshing pungent flavor.
Light golden coloured infusion.
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1tsp (2g) loose tea.
Add 200ml hot water(85oC).
Steep for 1-2 mins.
Strain & Serve hot.
Sweetener can be added.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust