Truly Tulsi Herbal Tea (Caffeine Free)- 100 gms
This herbal tea is made of fine quality holy basil leaves popularly known as the Tulsi leaves. Tulsi is an ancient Indian plant with a myriad of health benefits and is ideal as a daily beverage. Pure Tulsi for cough relief is an age-old practice in India.
- Abundance of anti-oxidants protects bodily tissues from free radical damage.
- Has anti-aging properties.
- Stress relief as it lowers the amount of cortisol in our body.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure.
- Balances metabolism and energy levels.
- Proven source of relief for upper respiratory disorders such as asthma and other lung-related disorders.
Grassy with well-defined notes of holy basil.
Minty, refreshing with a natural sweet profile.
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1tsp (2g) loose tea.
Add 200ml hot water(95oC).
Steep for 5-6 mins.
Strain & Serve hot.
Sweetener can be added.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust