Turmeric Spice Mix - 75 Gms
Product Dimension: L-8cm x W-8cm H-8cm
An ayurvedic natural and healthy mix of Haldi(turmeric) with several other powerful Indian spices. It is used to create the time-tested popular immunity boosting recipe Haldi Doodh, also known as Turmeric latte or Golden milk. It brings you the ultimate health-promoting benefits of the ancient superfood - Turmeric. If you wish to avoid medicines go the natural way with this Haldi Doodh mix, specially while dealing with symptoms of cold and flu. Prepared fresh in small batches with natural sun-dried ingredients , this traditionally hand ground mix does not contain any preservative or artificial colours. A glass of this concoction everyday before bed is great for overall health and wellbeing.Experience the lightly spiced notes of Turmeric Latte or Haldi doodh any way you like. You can brew it hot, brew it iced, add it to your pancake batter or your bowl full of oatmeal.
- Strengthens the immune system thus helping prevent & fight illnesses
- Infuses warmth in the body to protect against or give instant relief from common cold, cough, sore throat, congestion, inflammation.
- Helps in better digestion, detoxification, weight loss & also perks up your energy levels.
- Turmeric which contains Curcumin, which has anti-inflammatory, antiseptic & anti bacterial properties
- The black pepper added here helps increase Turmeric’s efficiency and absorption.
- May help improve skin and hair health.
Strong & rich aroma
This special ayurvedic brew is a unique blend of herbs and spices, which gives it a rich aroma and a perfect balanced flavour with sweet and spicy notes.
The superfood turmeric gives this milk brew a pleasant yellow colour.
- Ships within 24 hours
- Delivers within 2-5 working days once dispatched
- We deliver internationally (May include extra charges)
What's inside that
Sonth (Dried ginger)
Kali Mirch(Black Pepper)
Ajwain (Carom seed)
Dhania ( Coriander seeds)
How to steep
Take 1/4th tsp of octavius Turmeric spice Mix
Add to 300ml boiling milk
Boil on simmer for 5-6 mins
Strain & serve hot
Add Sweetener ( Honey / Jaggery ).
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust