Tulsi Green Tea Loose Leaf- 75 Gms Tin Can
An energizing blend of green tea and tulsi leaves which makes a brew with a magical taste and a sweet-spicy flavor. Tulsi is an ancient Indian plant with a myriad of health benefits and is ideal as a daily beverage throughout the day as it has the best that nature can offer. Tulsi contains essential oils that contribute to the fragrance and refreshing pungent flavor of the brew.
- Best suited for weight care and enhancing your immunity.
- Abundance of anti-oxidants protects bodily tissues from free radical damage.
- Stress relief lowers the amount of cortisol in our bodies.
- Lowers bad cholesterol levels as well as blood pressure.
- Great for digestion and makes for a great post-lunch sip.
- Proven source of relief for upper respiratory disorders such as asthma and other lung-related disorders.
Grassy with well-defined notes of holy basil and a woody aroma.
Refreshing, light-bodied, with a natural sweet profile and robust and pungent flavor of tulsi.
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1tsp (2g) loose tea.
Add 200ml hot water(85oC).
Steep for 1-2 mins.
Strain & Serve hot.
Sweetener can be added.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust