Tulsi Ginger Green Tea Loose Leaf - 75 Gms Tin Can
An expertly curated herbal healing tea blend , ideal as a daily beverage throughout the day as it has the best that nature can offer.Tulsi and ginger are ancient Indian ingredients with a myriad of health benefits. It is a unique combination where all the ingredients help in refreshing and energizing the body and mind.
- Best suited for weight care and enhancing your immunity.
- Abundance of anti-oxidants protects bodily tissues from free radical damage.
- Stress relief as it lowers the amount of cortisol in our body.
- Great for digestion and makes for a great post-lunch sip.
- Proven source of relief for upper respiratory disorders such as asthma and other lung-related disorders.
- May help treat PCOS/PCOD
- May help reduce menstrual cramps.
Grassy with well-defined notes of holy basil and a woody aroma, a herbal fragrance, and the spicy taste of ginger.
Strong herbal brew with a magical taste and a sweet-spicy flavor. The holy basil leaves contain essential oils that contribute to the fragrance and refreshing pungent flavor.
Light golden coloured infusion.
- Ships within 24 hours
- Delivers within 2-5 working days once dispatched
- We deliver internationally (May include extra charges)
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1tsp (2g) loose tea.
Add 200ml hot water(85oC).
Steep for 1-2 mins.
Strain & Serve hot.
Sweetener can be added.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust
I have not recieved my order yet and tracking shows its in delay by 3 days
A great tasting brew .The dried natural tulsi and ginger added to the green tea are very fresh and flavourful.