Ginger Chai Instant Premix 50 Sachets(Economy Pack)
Enjoy a cup of Ghar-jaisi Kadak Ginger Chai, also popularly known as Adrak Chai, without any hassle. This on-the-go instant hot chai premix is an exotic delicate blend made with natural tea extract and natural extracts of ginger. The spicy flavour of ginger blended with the brisk flavour of tea adds extra warmth to your favourite tea. Octavius Instant Ginger Chai Premix was born of the idea that our favorite Ghar- Jaisi Adrak Chai is available to everyone comfortably and can be prepared simply in a jiffy, anytime, anywhere. This pack comes with wooden stirrers inside for mess-free use.
- Instantly refreshes your body and mind. It contains the benefits of anti-oxidants from tea with the warming effects of ginger.
- Great for work, travel, and home.
- Makes your brew in no time-Simply add hot water to the premix and enjoy your favourite brew.
- Convenient single-serve sachets-No need to measure as one sachet makes one serving.
- Easy to carry-Individual packages make it easy to carry.
- Convenient- All you need is hot water, your premix sachet, a cup, and a stirrer to prepare your favourite brew anytime, anywhere.
Strong aroma of black tea with the stimulating spicy aroma of ginger adds extra warmth to your favourite tea.
The spicy flavor of ginger blended with the brisk flavor of tea in the blend adds extra warmth to your favorite tea.
Moderately milky and deeply coloured.
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1 sachet of Tea Premix.
Empty contents in a cup.
Add 100-120ml hot water.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust