Moringa, Tulsi, Mint Green Tea Loose Leaf - 75 Gms Tin Can
A powerful stimulating blend of green tea with the most unique ancient Indian herbs like Moringa (moringa oleifera), Tulsi (holy basil), and refreshing mint leaves. This combination results in a refined palate-pleasing beverage offering a myriad of health benefits.
- Relief from stress and fatigue.
- Reduces blood sugar and cholesterol.
- Has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.
- Boosts immunity.
- Improves digestion and enhances body metabolism.
- Nutritious for individuals who lack essential nutrients.
- May help improve skin and hair health.
Fresh grassy fragrance.
Highly refreshing and smooth with grass-like undertones.
- Ships within 24 hours
- Delivers within 2-5 working days once dispatched
- We deliver internationally (May include extra charges)
What's inside that
How to steep
Take 1tsp (2g) loose tea.
Add 200ml hot water(85oC).
Steep for 1-2 mins.
Strain & Serve hot.
Sweetener can be added.
HERITAGE TEA GROWERS
Octavius brings a rich legacy of tea production of more than a century. With years of extensive experience of our expert tea growers, tea blenders and tasters, creating quality tea embodies the essence of our existence. Our founding fathers established Octavius with a noble mission to epitomize the art of drinking gourmet teas and to make available the rare luxury of pure and unblended, single-origin Indian teas to tea connoisseurs across Indian and around the globe.
THE OCTAVIUS PROMISE
From our own Gardens
120 years of trust
This brew has a superb taste, unbelieveably good. The mixed taste of moringa, tulsi and mint is just too good. Do try, its worth it